Friday, January 29, 2010

Back from Florida

I got back from Florida last night and am very happy to be home. I had to go to Isaiah's court martial and I really didn't like it. I hope I don't have to ever testify in court ever again...

The baby has been moving around like crazy! It is fun to see all the baby's parts going around and feeling all the movements. My cousin sent me some stuff from South America including a little hat for the baby.


That's a picture of the baby's hat next to one of mine, I think it is so cute. I bought birthday presents for my dad and brother today, I am excited for them to get their gifts but am still trying to figure out what to get for my mom. All their birthdays are in the same month.
I signed up for my technology test today, it is the last test I need to take before I get my AA degree, and also the one that is hardest for me so I'm really going to have to study because if I can pass it next week that will be great! Then I'll have my AA before my baby is born. Once I get my AA I want to start doing online courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment