Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sweet offer

My friend C, who is also throwing me my baby shower, offered this week to have me move in with her. I have been thinking about it this week and I think I'm going to go for it. There are plenty of benifits to moving in with her, and the only con I could think of is her dog around the baby. But I talked it over today with another friend of ours and he pointed out to me that the dog won't really be that big of a deal. So next time I talk to her I'm going to let her know that I am interested in moving in. She is leaving in a few months and then I'll probably just take over her apartment once she leaves. She is the same person I stayed with when I first left Isaiah so I am comfortable there. I have gotten so used to living on my own and I like it, but it will be nice to have her there for a few months and to live in a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment