Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Moody

This morning I took a test for work and I think I did alright. Then I had my gestational diabetes test, the drink they gave me was pretty gross but it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I don't know when I'll get my results.
I had to hire a lawyer finally which was very tough on me but it needed to be done so I did it. I am still disappointed, I was so upset that the money I wanted to have set aside for my darling child has to be used to pay for a lawyer.
I am going to get maternity photos done and I am excited about that. I think it will be really fun and it will be so nice to have those pictures. The baby has been moving a lot which I love! I wish other people could feel it move or see it move but the baby rarely seems to cooperate when other people are watching... at least I get to experience it!

No comments:

Post a Comment