Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dear LO,

I promise to be the best mom I can be. I can't promise you that I'll feel good every day but I will do everything I can to make sure that when you are grown up and look back on your childhood you have happy memories. I promise to set boundries and rules for you so that you'll grow to learn to do the right thing. I promise to have fun with you, I promise to be goofy with you and to laugh a lot! I promise to encourage your dreams no matter what they are. I promise to answer your questions, even the tough ones. I love you so much. Right now you are moving around inside me, I love that feeling but I can't wait to hold you for the first time. I can't wait to bring you home and start our life together. I want you to be proud of your mom so I will do my best to be the kind of woman that you can grow up to be proud of. I love you.
Love,
Your momma

No comments:

Post a Comment